Does sura yousaf really increase the face beauty?
We do not know a narration like that. If there is, it should be understood as follows: To read the Quran gives the spirit a fine beauty, and that beauty may appear on a person’s face. As a matter of fact, those who perform prayers have a luminous face. It adds to that person’s beauty. It is necessary to understand it like that.
- What are the praises snd supplications recited after the preyers (salat)?
- Is it permissible to increase the prices because of the enflation?
- Proof # 4: The Bestowal of an Image
- Does it necessitate atonement for a woman who normally covers her face with a veil if she uncovers her face while she is in ihram?
- Is it halal (lawful or permitted) for a woman to wear a wig, cut or dye her hair?