fasting after a miscarriage
The minimum limit for the state of puerperium is the flow of blood even for a moment; the maximum limit is forty days. The blood flow that continues more than forty days is regarded as istihaza blood (blood due to a fracture in a capillary, due to an illness). Therefore, if there is no blood, you should make ghusl and pray. You don't have to wait for forty days.
- For a woman who has made a miscarriage, is there a period of waiting to recover? How should be acted if it is not sure whether the organs of the child were formed?
- Is it permissible to use Miswak while fasting?
- What does it mean that fasting is a protective shield? How does fasting protect us?
- What is the sin of not fasting without any excuse?
- Does eating and drinking forgetfully invalidate fasting?