Interest money to needy person
You can give the interest money to any needy person. It is permissible.
- Muslims working abroad deposit their money in the banks there. When they withdraw this money, they are given some amount of interest. Some do not receive this money considering it illicit whereas some receive the money saying that to receive interest from
- Is it permissible to buy and sell things interest-free using credit cards? If yes, are there things to take care of? If yes, what are they?
- It is religiously permissible to draw interest in Dar-ul Harb. How should Muslims who live in those lands act?
- Is it permitted to deposit money in the bank without interest and to keep money in demand deposit in the bank?
- Some employees get doctors certificates for being ill while they are fine and get busy with their private works. Is it possible to say that they deserve the payment of the day they do not work?