What does Quran say about nuclear vs extended families?
The daughter-in-law does not have to stay in the same place with her parents-in-law; she does not have to look after them (legally). However she is advised (religiously) to serve them. From that point of view, it can be said too that a woman does not have to live with her husband's brothers and with their wives, she has right to live in a seperate house.
For further information please click on the link given below.
- Do Families exist in Paradise?
- To what extent are friendships of chat right? How can the families that crack online be saved?
- Why is the language of the Quran Arabic? How can we answer those who regard this as nationalism? Is it not better if we read the translation of the Quran?
- Reading Text: How to read the Quran?
- Is following the Quran the only way to reach the truth?