Does selling alcohol invalidate prayers?
Selling alcohol does not invalidate prayers. But whether someone prays or not, selling alcohol is prohibited in Islam.
The prohibition was not limited to drinking alcohol only; Buying and selling, that is, the trade of alcohol was also prohibited. Our Prophet (PBUH) stated that alcoholic drinks were damned in ten aspects and said the following in a hadith: «Alcoholic drinks were damned in ten aspects: the drink itself, the producer, he who wants to produce it, seller, customer, carrier, he who makes others carry it, he who makes a living by the money earned from alcohol, he who drinks it and he who makes others drink it. » Ibn Majah, Ashriba : 6.
For more information, please click on the link given below;
- What are the things that do not invalidate and break wudu?
- How should the person who realizes when he wakes up that he is junub (ritually impure) continue with the fasting? Does getting blood drawn invalidate the fast?
- Does it invalidate the fast to apply surma (eyeliner), to put medicine on a wound, and to apply ointment on it?
- What are the things that invalidate and break wudu?
- What is the Amount Najasah Khafifah that Invalidates Prayer?