What prayer do you recommend for begetting a good child?
The following verses serve for demanding a child and wishing a good heir if recited as a prayer. Because Zacharias (PBUH) and other prophets prayed so. Thus, it is to our benefit to pray with these verses in case of such a problem.
It will be better to read them from the original Quran, but the ones who may not read it, can read the prayers from the translations too.
O our Lord, grant us generations that will be a happiness and pride for us and make us leaders to the pious people (Furqan 74)
O our Lord, give us good children. If you do that, surely we will be among the thankful. (al-Araf 189)
O our Lord, give us pious children (as-Saffat 100)
Honestly, I am anxious about my relatives which will substitute me. And my wife is infertile. Grant me an heir which will succeed me and the Jacob dynasty. Make him a man that will please you, my Lord (Maryam 5-6)
- What do you recommend us to do in order to continue Islamic life and daily prayers?
- How are we supposed to treat a baby who died just after birth? Can that baby make shafaa (intercession) for his/her parents in the hereafter?
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- One should break the Ramadan fast quickly
- What are the mustahab (recommended) acts of ghusl?