Are the things that are considered sins in this world will exist in Paradise?
Paradise is a pure and decent place from all aspects where there are only decent, good and nice things; and the existence of things considered sins in the world are impossible to exist in Paradise.
“No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting).” (Surah Al-Waqia, 56/25).
“No Vanity shall they hear therein, nor Untruth―” (Surah An-Naba, 78/35)
The verses given above clearly state that to perform the deeds that are considered sins in Paradise is out of question; and even mentioning about sinful, meaningless and useless things is out of question.
While righteous people do not see Allah (SWT) in the world, they escape from such sinful deeds entirely; in Paradise, they will always be aware of being in the presence of Almighty Allah so it is out of question for them to perform ugly deeds or similar things which caused the destruction of some nations and summoned the torture of Allah in the world life.
According to the people who think some ugly deeds that are considered sins in the world as permissible in Paradise, those deeds are decent deeds which can be reached in Paradise and can already be imagined at the moment.
Such a person would see such big sins as simple and see the people who perform these deeds in the world as only “hasty ones”.
- What does Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) explicate in the translation of the following hadith? "Hell has been surrounded with desires, and Paradise has been surrounded with hardships.(1)?
- Why can’t we see God in this world?
- If the Satan had not been created, would we all have been in Paradise?
- What does malayani (futile things) mean? Are our deeds related just to the world and not to the Hereafter futile?
- Defying one single sin with many good deeds