Does applying eye-drop invalidate fasting ?
According to the information received from the specialist opticians, a dosage of eye-drop that should be taken over a period of time is very little (50 microliters which is 1/20 of a milliliter), and some of it is thrown out by the blink of an eyelid, and some of it is absorbed in the eye, in the canals connecting the canals between the eye and the nasal cavity and in the mucus through pores, and scarcely any amount of it may arrive in the alimentary canal. When that information is considered together with the explanations above, eye drops do not invalidate fasting.
- Does it invalidate the fast to apply surma (eyeliner), to put medicine on a wound, and to apply ointment on it?
- Does brushing teeth with toothpaste invalidate the fasting?
- Does eating and drinking forgetfully invalidate fasting?
- How should the person who realizes when he wakes up that he is junub (ritually impure) continue with the fasting? Does getting blood drawn invalidate the fast?
- Is it permissible to use Miswak while fasting?