Is it permissible to open an online lingerie store and sell woman clothing?
It is religiously permitted to sell women underwear on such a website.
One of the conditions necessary to sell a product is that that product should be available and religiously proper. However, if the product is available, selling or buying a commercial product is permitted in the religion (Majallah art. 127). However, goods that has the other conditions – availability, deliverability and being known – (See Majallah, art 197-204) are permissible to buy and sell under normal conditions.
- Is it permissible to increase the prices because of the enflation?
- Is it permissible to buy and sell things interest-free using credit cards? If yes, are there things to take care of? If yes, what are they?
- Is it permissible for women to go to public baths?
- Is it halal (lawful or permitted) for a woman to wear a wig, cut or dye her hair?
- Is it permissible for a Muslim woman to go out or travel alone?