Is it sin to wish death and commit sucide?
In this respect Anas quotes Allah’s Messenger as saying:
The Messenger of Allah said:
"Let none of you wish death because of some trouble visited on you. If he feels compelled to kill himself, let him say this: “O Lord! Let me live if it is good for me, or take my life if it is good for me." ( Bukhari, marda,19)
- Question: How should we understand the hadith, Die before your death?
- After the Doomsday, shall we not die once more after having been resuscitated? Shall we be going through other tests as well?
- Some people have built their philosophy of life on forgetting death. What do you think of this approach?
- Does Allah’s love towards us lessen because of the sins that we commit?
- Will you write the hadith about the Prophet’s (pbuh) advice to the young person who wanted to commit fornication?