parents responsibility towards their adult children who live with them and partake in sinful behaviour
Disciplining children religiously and morally is the duty of parents. Parents who ignore this duty will be responsible for the sins of their children. Thus every parent (father & mother) should give priority to the teaching of moral and religious knowledge to their children.
- Where did people come to this world from? and with what belief do people come to this world?
- Could you give information about parents equal treatment to their children and children's rights over their parents?
- Can parents prevent their children from going abroad?
- Married women responsibility toward her parents.
- We come across some Islamic scholars deterring people from being imams and muazzins and being guarantors and guardians. What do they mean with those utterances?