taking wife back after first talaq
Marriage and talaq are very sensitive and important subjects. For this reason the matter changes according to intention and what is said by the teller. We see that the answers given by e-mail are being understood wrongly and different comments are being held. In this respect, we do not approve to answer the matter of talaq by e-mail.
We advice the brother who said this words to go to Mufti or Imam (official learned in Islamic law who is in charge of Islamic affairs for a province or district) and to tell the situation and to behave inaccordance with it.
- Does the duty of taking care old parents belong to son and his wife?
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- Does it do harm to the mariage if a man doesnt come home for just threat and to establish the authority and say to his wife I dont love you, go away, I am fed up with you, it is enough, I want to stop this marriage, I regret marrying
- What does seven firmaments (skies) mean in the following verse: “God is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number…? (at-Talaq 12)
- What were the first signs that predicted Muhammads (PBUH) prophethood?