Is there any relation between Lahw-i Mahfoos and Destiny?
Lawh Mahfuz (the Preserved Tablet) means destiny. There is no difference between “Destiny” and lawh mahfuz. Lawh Mahfuz, which is used to discern it from other terms related to destiny, has the special meaning of “the Largest Book of Destiny”.
Lawh Mahfuz is the eternal knowledge that contains the, past, the future and the present. Destiny has dimensions like qada (decree), ata (change) and Lawh Mahw (expunction). Lawh Mahfuz contains all of them.
For the definition of Lawh Mahfuz, please click on the link given below;
- What is the Preserved Tablet (Lahw-i Mahfoos)?
- Is committing suicide present in the destiny of a person?
- Relation between nephew and his aunt.
- In the verse, the following is said “He who taught (the use of) the Pen―”; however, do teachers not teach this at schools; will you please explain the relation or difference between them?
- Did we commit a sin that we didn’t inform it to our parents about our physical relation and on other hand we committed sin by kissing or touching or even i removed her clothes in car so our nikah is still valid or not?