What can a non-muslim woman do If she has been married with a Muslim man?
1. First of all, not oppressing you is a command of Allah. In surah (chapter of the Holly Qur’an) the Cow (al Baqarah), in the 256th verse, it is stated as follows: “Let there be no compulsion in religion: truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand hold, never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”
2. You should also observe him without interfering him and you should compare your comprehension with his comprehension and way of life. Thus, he can see you and you can see him in a free manner.
3. People cannot stay away from others in case they would be impressed from them. Every person who has a mind, a free will and a free thought knows how to benefit from that situation. S/he does not abstain from accepting the truth if s/he realizes that the truth is on the others. That situation is also valid for the conditions you are in.
- Can a Muslim woman get married with an Alawi Muslim?
- Why can't a Muslim woman marry a non Muslim man?
- Can a Muslim man get married with a Buddhist woman?
- Can a Christian woman get married with a Muslim man?
- What should a recently converted Muslim woman do If she has already had a marriage with a non-Muslim man?