What is the conditions of nikah to be valid?
Nikah is a contract, an arrangement and a marriage agreement. Therefore it requires some conditions. If one of these conditions doesn’t accrue then the nikah is invalid;
1. Those who are going to marry or their agents must be present.
2. The declaration of the acceptance of the parts. The spouses must declare their acceptances of marriage by saying “I accept”.
3. Nikah must be announced, not be kept secret. This condition is according to some of the sects.
4. The permission of the parent of the girl. This rule is according to all sects but Hanefi sect.
5. Testifiers must be present. Such testifiers must be whether two males or one male two females who are sensible and at least in their adolescence. So there must be at least one male testifier.
- Is the nikah (marriage) valid which is made under the effect of magic?
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- Did we commit a sin that we didn’t inform it to our parents about our physical relation and on other hand we committed sin by kissing or touching or even i removed her clothes in car so our nikah is still valid or not?
- What are the Necessary Conditions for Wudu to Become Valid?
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing