What should a person do, if s/he were to start Ramadan in his country and end it in another country, what criterion does s/he have to take into consideration?
You are supposed to start and break fasting and in short all timings regarding the fast of Ramadan should be practiced according to the place where you are. Finally if you were to be in Belgium, you need to take the Belgium time into consideration.
- Can a Muslim country levy war on a Muslim country?
- What does determine one country whether is an Islamic country or not?
- Sometimes in some countries, people start fasting earlier saying that the new moon has been seen. What is the criterion of seeing the new moon? How should the believers act regarding the issue?
- Is it permissible for Muslims the meat slaughtered by non-Muslims?
- How should engagement and the period of engagement be? What should the criterion for the engaged couple to meet each other be?