How quiet and calm should the place where you perform prayers be?
It should be quiet enough not to harm your prayers and prevent you from praying calmly. However, if you have to pray in a noisy and disturbing place, prayers in such places are valid too.
- Can qada (missed) prayers be performed instead of sunnah prayers? Can a person who has to perform qada prayers perform sunnah prayers?
- I perform prayers. However I cannot perform them properly. Will performing prayers like this be of any use to me?
- Why is prayer performed at the eclipse of the sun and of the moon?
- What is the rule of delaying prayers beyond their proper times at particular times of education and training at school, what should be done? Is it permissible to perform prayers by combining two prayers?
- Some people say, We are not going to mosque and performing namaz because Hazrath Ali (as) was killed as a martyr in a mosque. How acceptable is this in Islam?