Married to an Atheist - what needs to be done?
It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry an atheist. The nikah is not valid.
- An atheist asked me what benefit I had seen from God as a result of my prayers and worshipping so much up to now. When looked from the outside, we have a poor life. Does this situation not confirm what the atheist says?
- How should we answer the atheist who says, “Why should Allah deal with people? Has he not got anything else to do?”?
- Adam and Eve (Hawwa)' s children got married. But there were no any other population so whom got married with their children? How did the children of Adam marry each other?
- How old was Aisha (R.A) when she got married to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
- Do I have to get married?