Racists In Muslims.
Racism has been forbidden in Islam. It is Haram. And racists will be punished in the here after. But no one knows what the punishment of it is except Allah. Worldly punishment of racism is determined by Islamic courts.
Verses about racism in the Qur’an:
“Mankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in God's sight is that one of you who best performs his duty. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (The Qur'an , 49:13)”
“Those who disbelieve filled their hearts with fanatical rage - the fanatical rage of the Time of Ignorance - and God sent down serenity to His Messenger and to the believers, and obliged them to respect the formula of heedfulness which they had most right to and were most entitled to. God has knowledge of all things. (The Qur'an , 48:26)”
And the text given below is what our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) told about racism in his last sermon:
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.”
For further information please click on the link given below.
- Muslims working abroad deposit their money in the banks there. When they withdraw this money, they are given some amount of interest. Some do not receive this money considering it illicit whereas some receive the money saying that to receive interest from
- Is it permissible to damn those who insult Muslims and what is regarded holy by Muslims?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat meat slaughtered by Non-Muslims?
- Is it religiously permissible for a Muslim to live in a non-Muslim country?
- If it's forbidden to kill Non-Muslims, then why do people like Al-Qaeda kill Non-Muslims?