Is the worshipping of a person who does not perform five daily prayers not accepted?
What is meant by that expression in the hadiths is that the worshipping will not be expected in the perfect manner.
It will be wrong to say that the other worshipping of a person who does not perform five daily prayers is not accepted because Allah does not let any good deed disappear. However, since prayer (salah) is the essence of all kinds of worshipping and since a person who does not perform prayers is regarded to have committed sins, the reward he gets from other kinds of worshipping will decrease. That is, he cannot obtain the perfect rewards but his deeds are valid.
- Can a woman who does not wear a headscarf in daily life perform her prayers?
- Being more perfect than anyone in his worshipping is a proof of his prophethood.
- Isn't it difficult to perform daily prayers five times every day? What is your advice?
- It is claimed that Hazrat Ali, the Prophet's nephew and son-in-law and one of the four great caliphs, performed the obligatory five daily prayers of those who have affection for him. Is that claim true?
- How is the prayer performed en route in/on a vehicle?