A lecturer who denies Allah
– If Allah exists, ask Him and see whether he can give you candies. However, I can give you candies just now since I exist.
After filling his pockets with candies, a lecturer who denies Allah says the following to his young listeners:
– If Allah exists, ask Him and see whether he can give you candies.
However, I can give you candies just now since I exist.
The cleverest boy among the listeners realized the intention of the lecturer and said to him:
– Candies are not good for my health.
I would like an apple instead of candies just now.
- In the verse which Allah addressed Jews as, “He gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples” (al-Maida 20), what are the things that Allah did not give to any people and why did he give them to Jews?
- Why are you giving us tests?
- Reading Passage: Will you light two candles for me too?
- Is it Allah (SWT) Who creates evil too?
- STUDY OF RELIGIOUS AWARENESS IN FAMILY AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT