It is permissible to have sexual intercourse after iftar (Breaking the fast after sunset) until the time of imsaq(abstinence).
But sexual intercourse during fasting from dawn to dusk is not permissible. Sexual intercourse while fasting during the day invalidates the fast. The penalty is to fast an additional period of 60 continuous days. If one is not able to do so then he must feed sixty poor people-one average meal each.
For more information please click on the link given below;
- Why does Allah command people “not to draw near to unlawful sexual intercourse” instead of “not to commit unlawful sexual intercourse”? Why is “not gazing at haram” insisted so much? What does religion consider about gazing at the obscene images?
- intercourse during fasting
- Sexual intercourse in Ramadaan
- What are the limits of sexual intercourse with a woman in menstruation?
- Can a husband make use of every part of his wife during sexual intercourse?