What is your opinion about 30 hours of Famine Campaign?
There is no such a fasting in Islam and it is never ever true to practice. In order to remember the hungry people, it is necessary for us to practice the Ramadan fasting which is one of God’s orders and Muslim’s obligatory acts (fard). Besides it is possible to achieve the same aim by fasting outside Ramadan. This is called nafila (supererogatory) fasting
Please click on the link given below.
- Is the difference of opinion among mujtahids an inconvenience?
- Why did God not create this universe on justice but on the contrary He created it on war and injustice? Why did He not wish to create human beings with good nature? I think that this world has been established on injustice as it can be understood through the famine in Somalia.
- What is the meaning of Having a good opinion about Allah and being between hope and fear?
- Help required...!!!One of these moderist scholars have this opinion about how hijab is not fard..how do i prove my point?
- What is the Islamic opinion of practices about the utilization of bio-energy in humans, such as reiki, yoga and meditation?